The first step in setting up your Stripe Account is to register. This can be done by clicking this link: Register for Stripe
Once you have registered, you can then email Meeting Hub via firstname.lastname@example.org the test Stripe keys for your Organization which can be located by following the steps below:
- From the Stripe Menu click on ‘Developers’ and select ‘API Keys’
- Ensure ‘Viewing test data’ is toggled on
- Copy the Publishable Key – this is done by simply clicking on the long key string (it is then copied to your clipboard and you can immediately paste it in to an email to email@example.com)
- Click on ‘Reveal Test Key’ for the Secret Key and then copy the Test Key by clicking on the long key string (it will then be copied to your clip board – please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org in separate email for security).
- Meeting Hub will advise you once the test keys have been added to your Database, you should then complete a test booking to ensure that the credit card payment process is working correctly.
- Once you have completed your testing Steps 1 to 5 should be followed again however this time you should advise the ‘Live’ Stripe keys instead of the Test Keys so don’t toggle on ‘View Test Data’ for this repeat step.
- Once Meeting Hub confirm they have added your live keys to your database you are ready to start taking payments for your Spaces!