Beautifully Clever Meeting Room Booking Software
Meeting Hub provides purpose-built meeting room booking software that integrates seamlessly with your website.
- Convert existing web traffic into paying customers;
- Maximize Google PPC spend
- Increase website conversions;
- Acquire new customers into your centres;
- Process payments at time of booking;
- Booking confirmations sent automatically
- All branded as you
- Search for available rooms;
- Select preferred time and date;
- Add any amenities required;
- Full customer self-serve;
- For internal or external customers;
- Per hour, half or full-day pricing options;
Intuitive, easy to use
- Highly graphical and intuitive;
- Minimal configuration required;
- Easy to update and maintain;
- Real-time reporting and forecasting;
- Easily integrates with accounts receivable;
- Setup and go live in minutes;
- Easily re-schedule / extend bookings;
- Add additional charges / process refunds;
- Over-ride automated cancellation rules;
- Updated confirmation sent instantly;
- Credit card payments processed in real-time;
- Drag and drop bookings on your calendar;
Why Use Our Meeting Room Booking Software?
Meeting Hub is designed to make your life easier while increasing your meeting room revenue and automating your processes.
Branded User Interface
Meeting Hub is branded to look and feel like an extension of your website. Automated booking confirmations come from you, branded as you.
Reduction in Admin Overhead
Take bookings directly from your website and reduce the time spent contacting clients, quoting and sending forms back and forth.
Billing System Integration
Import your meeting room bookings directly into your accounting system to invoice your clients or to reconcile payments.
Convert existing web-traffic into paid meeting room bookings…
The booker is already on your website reading about your facilities. With Meeting Hub they can select “Book now”, search availability, pay and confirm. Meeting Hub also reduces the number of quote requests your team needs to process and chase up.
Manage your inventory and pricing…
Add, remove, update or temporarily disable your meeting rooms, change the description, update the available amenities or change the capacity. With Meeting Hub you have full control of the information you present to your bookers at any time.
Take control of your online bookings…
Meeting Hub provides a comprehensive dashboard allowing you to manage all aspects of your bookings from refunds and cancellations to rescheduling, adding additional charges or resending a confirmation. And if the booker paid by credit card, we will automatically handle the payment adjustment in real-time.
We searched and trialed a number of meeting room booking systems and they all fell short in one way or another.
Meeting Hub has provided our team and clients with the perfect bridge to empower both to be able to make and take bookings in an efficient and professional manner.
The team at Meeting Hub are passionate and experienced in the field of online booking systems which makes all the difference, setting them apart from the rest.Kirsten Eldering
We’ve partnered with Meeting Hub to give us an operational advantage to create a more seamless online booking experience for our members.
By allowing our internal or external members and customers to book meeting rooms online through the Work Inc website, it frees up my staff to focus on creating excellent customer experiences.
We were able to complete the whole setup ourselves, it was simple and easy to do, and we didn’t need any custom web development to integrate Meeting Hub with our website.Alan Arriaga
We noticed a worrying trend which was a large drop-out rate on our conference room landing pages which previously had an enquiry only form.
Since implementing Meeting Hubs meeting room booking system, we’ve seen that drop-out rate convert into paying customers as they can now search for available meeting rooms, book and pay via credit card straight from our website.
Our meeting room occupancy and utilization rates are up, and so is our revenue since using Meeting Hub.Chris Steele