The Average Spend Per Booking report displays, based on selected filters, what the average monetary value is per booking E.g. you can choose to include or exclude items such as amenities or taxes. A low average spend per booking could be indicative of over discounting or an indication of where you are giving away too much gratis time. Let’s take a look at the report in detail:
- The Report Type filter: Here you select the report that you wish to view, in this case, Average Spend Per Booking
- Report Duration: Filter based on your preferred duration (E.g. per month or per year)
- Space Type: Filter based on your preferred space type (E.g. Center/Facility, Client, Meeting Room and User).
- Tax: Include or exclude taxes
- Amenities: Include or exclude amenities (additional services that can be reserved or paid for at the time of booking such as catering or audiovisual equipment).
- Generate: The generate button when clicked displays a graphical representation of the selected data in bar graph format.
- Excel: The excel button when clicked downloads a csv. file including the selected data.
Tip: Once you have generated the graphical representation, hover over the segments within each bar for more granular detail.