Including a Booking Button on your Facebook page makes it easier for your customers to book your spaces. In addition it can increase your revenue and space utilisation whilst reducing the admin overhead associated with taking bookings. Your customers want to be able to search for real-time availability, rates and pay online via credit card as well as receive a confirmation without the need to sit on hold or fill out a form and wait for somebody to call them back. A Booking Button makes the transaction for your customer quick and easy. The booking can be made at any time of the day, even whilst you are sleeping. It can be added not only to Facebook but also Instagram and your company’s website.
Adding a Booking Button to your Social Media pages is quick and easy!
Add a booking button to Facebook
To add a booking button to Facebook, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to Facebook and navigate to your Page.
- Click to Edit or Add a Button (top of page)
- Choose either one of the Contact Us or Learn More button options.
- Paste in your Website URL.
- Click Save
Add a booking button to Instagram
To add a booking button to Instagram, follow these simple steps:
- Go to your business profile on Instagram and tap Edit Profile.
- Click Business Information, then Contact Options.
- Tap Add an Action Button and select Appointments by Square.
- Add your Square Appointments online booking site URL.
Ideally, you want to reduce the number of clicks to take your prospective customers from your Facebook, Instagram page or website into your booking system and sales funnel. The URL that is entered at Step 4 could take your customers directly to a Space, or a Search Results page.
For Meeting Hub customers there are two options, each with their own URL, that can be entered into your Facebook, Instagram or website Book Now button. The options are:
- For those with one or two spaces: you may wish to direct your customers directly to their preferred space from your website. In this case, copy the URL from Meeting Hub on the space landing page.
- For those with multiple sites and many spaces: you may prefer to direct your customers to the search page where they can specify their filter criteria such as size of space, type of space, price, date and preferred location. In this case, copy the URL from the “Find a space” landing page