The Revenue Target report displays, based on selected filters, how your organisation’s Revenue is tracking against targets set. Targets can be set at the individual Center / Facility level. Meeting Hub tracks and reports on year to date results. Let’s take a look at the report in detail:
- The Report Type filter: Here you select the report that you wish to view, in this case, Revenue Target
- Year: Here you can select the year for which you wish to view the YTD revenue target data
- Month: Here you can select the month (or ‘All months’) within the year that you wish to view the revenue target data
- Select Location: Here you can select a single Location (or ‘All Locations’) for which you would like to view the revenue target data
- Tax: Select if you wish to view the data inclusive or exclusive of tax
- Amenities: Select if you wish to view the data inclusive or exclusive of amenities.
- Generate: Click the ‘Generate’ button to generate the graphical representation of your data. Once you have generated the graphical representation, hover over the bar for more granular detail
- Excel: Click the excel icon to download a CSV data file of your selected report.
Tip: to set Revenue Targets for your organisation please go the Knowledge Article regarding Locations / Centers