The Gratis Usage report displays, based on selected filters, the monetary value of the free time that you are giving away grouped by client type including the booking count. This information can help you to determine the true cost of providing free usage as part of your client’s contract or agreement. Let’s take a look at the report in detail:
- The Report Type filter: Here you select the report that you wish to view, in this case, Gratis Usage
- Report Duration: Filter based on your preferred duration (E.g. per month or per year)
- Select Location: The report can be filtered based on a single Location or all Locations
- Tax: Include or exclude taxes
- Amenities: Include or exclude amenities (additional services that can be reserved or paid for at the time of booking such as catering or audiovisual equipment).
- Generate: The generate button when clicked displays a graphical representation of the selected data. Hover over the bubbles to view more granular detail above the Gratis Usage (booking value, gratis hours,booking count)
- Excel: The excel button when clicked downloads a csv. file including the selected data.
Tip: Once you have generated the graphical representation, hover over the circles within each table see additional data